= What's New? =
- Graphical change! You'll see what I mean.
- New Weapons:
- COMPOUND BOW
- DMG: 10
- ACC: Alright
- DMG: THRU THE ROOF
- ACC: ON THE DIME
- Lots of hitbox tweaking!
- rweaponItem.as created, for ranged weapons
- Small updates to the way enemy blowback works
- I think I moved the flute? And redrew the ring
- Other small things
- Sometimes spawning items will deactivate the player? I dont think this happens anymore, but it used to...
- Olfred will tell you about weapons even when you've found the sort. BTW Olfred will act as a "where do I go next" kind of guy, giving you hints when you're stuck.
- After you collapse ONCE the torch won't work the next time you travel to the outlands. It will work again the third time, not the fourth etc.
- Tealine's filing cabinet doesn't have correct depth.
= What's Next? =
- First and foremost, FIX THE FRIKKIN CHEST BUG. MY GOD TAKORII. It's the only fatal bug in the game, you know EXACTLY how to fix it, AND YOU AREN'T. Do it!!
- Replace placeholder enemy with something more scary (I have the creepy sprites, I just havent implemented them)
- I want to have a male analog to Tealine who is a tax accountant, who hocks items for you, because lllloooll accounting is hilarious.
- Magic weapons plz!